Thursday 30 July 2015

Term 3 Week 2

This term my class has been learning about fractions.  At week 1 everyone in my class had a test to see what stage they were for fractions because the people who are good at multiplying might be bad at fractions because a person might by good at something and that person might be bad at something else.  From the day after we had our test, we continued on our independent learning.  On mathletics we have lots of set tasks that are fractions.  I am good at math but I am not really good at fractions but since I make some mistakes I will learn better because my teachers say that when we make mistakes we will learn from the mistakes we make.  I like fractions even if I don't know them because it is better to struggle because that means that we are learning.

No comments: