Monday 22 June 2015

Matariki

Last week the whole school did a Matariki rotation.
We did it at school.  We did it because it was Matariki.


First we got a number from 1 to 20.
My number was 13.

My groups first rotation was playing Matariki midnight.
In the game you start of with a number and if you run around and grab a poi from the middle of a circle you become a twilight and if you win again you become a starlight and then if you win again you become a Matariki midnight. If you win again you win the game.

Then my group went to room 7 to  make flowers.  We used paper to make our flower.

After that my group went to room 11 and made stars.  We made our stars out of paper.

Overall I thought it was going to be boring but it was fun.
My favourite part was when I was playing Matariki midnight.
I'm look forwards to do it again.

No comments: